Infinite Ego's Bogner Shiva EL34 Fractal AxeFx II XL+ Preset

Infinite Ego's Bogner Shiva EL34 Fractal AxeFx II XL+ Preset

In an effort to keep most of my amps in storage I worked pretty hard to get my Fractal AxeFx to sound as good or better than the real thing.

I think I nailed it and you're more than welcome to partake!

Presets

My Shiva is a V3 from 2003 1x12 closed and ported cabinet running EL34 power tubes. The cool thing about this amp is that it delivers a mini 4x12 sound -- you can really move a ton of air and the low end is abundant with this thing. But I also have a 2x12 open-back Bogner cabinet that I like to use. So, with this preset I used two different cabs simultaneously that, combined, sound pretty much like a perfect fusion of the two sounds.

You'll notice that the bass and mids are cranked. The Shiva is an amp of extremes. They never sound good on the lead channel with everything set at noon. You can check out an earlier post about the tone secrets of the Bogner Shiva.

I dialed this in using my PRS Custom 24 (bridge humbucker).

In joy!